We welcome you to our site! You may use the website, services, content, technologies and applications of theabundancecode.com (“Our Website”) only on the condition that you abide by the following terms and applicable laws. BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND/OR BY PURCHASING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS (“SITE TERMS”). You must be 18 years or older to use Our Website.
Our website is owned by Parashift Films Pty. Ltd. (hereinafter, “Company”, “We,” “Us”) Our website provides visitors with the ability to consume wellness content, post comments, share socially and purchase products from our online store. We may, in our sole discretion, change or discontinue any or all aspects of Our Website at any time, without notice and without liability to you.
Our Site Terms
Terms and Conditions
1) We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use – We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Our Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of Our Website. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to Our Website for any reason, and to take any other actions that We, in our sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
2) Contributors – We have all rights in Our Website and content. If you submit content to us you grant us these rights:
Our Website (including all text, graphics, photographs, videos and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and we have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements contained on Our Website are also copyrighted works and we have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on Our Website.
By posting or submitting content on or to Our Website, you are giving us the right to display or publish such content on Our Website and to distribute such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
You represent and warrant to us that
(a) you are legally capable to enter into contracts,
(b) you are providing us at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself,
(c) you will comply at all times with the Site Terms and applicable law, and
(d) your use of Our Website and any transactions you make with us will not violate the rights of any third party.
In addition, you agree that you shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. We are not responsible for the consequences of your sharing or posting any personal details about yourself on our website. You may not post content intended to provide professional advice, including the provision of medical advice, or advertising of any kind. In connection with each of your submissions you affirm that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights and permissions to use and authorize use to use all patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Site Terms; and you have the written consent, release and permission of each and every identifiable person in your submissions to use their name or likeness of each identifiable individual to enable inclusion and use of your submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Site Terms.
You agree you will not publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party. You will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any laws.
We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
You understand that when you submit content in any form to Parashift Films we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other Parashift Films-branded environments, including social media channels.
3) If you believe your copyright is being infringed you may have rights. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any of your content is being plagiarized, please contact us at [email protected]
4) Your Use of Our Website is Restricted
(a) Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of Our Website or any content thereon and except that you may make one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. You may not distribute any part of this site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale, unless given prior permission. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database. Just as we from time to time excerpt materials from other sources in order to support the various commentaries and writings contained herein, we respect the right of others to make “fair use” of the materials contained on Our Website; accordingly, you may from time to time excerpt and use materials set forth on this site consistent with the principles of “fair use”.
(b) We are concerned about the integrity of Our Website when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with the content of Our Website. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of Our Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by Us.
5) We are Not Held Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Content Contributors – Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of Parashift Films. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through Our Website, TheAbundanceCode.com, is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. Parashift Films and its affiliates, employees, and directors, do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor Our Website for inappropriate or unlawful content. Parashift Films and its affiliates, employees, and directors, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Parashift Films reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
6) You Will Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Site Terms or Any Breach by You of Your Representations and Warranties – You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Parashift Films and its affiliates, employees, and directors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Site Terms or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder.
7) We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites – We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to from Our Website. Because We have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.